Simple | Defensive Driving & Traffic School Online
Nevada DMV Services
- Field Services - With about half of the department's employees,
Field Services operates 21 DMV locations statewide.
- Central Services and Records - Oversees all operations in Carson
City such as alternate services, the phone room, records and title
- Compliance Enforcement - Licenses and regulates the vehicle
industry including auto dealers, car rental agencies, body shops,
salvage and wrecking yards, emissions inspection stations and driving
- Motor Carrier - Issues vehicle registrations and fuel licenses for
interstate trucking firms and other businesses that operate heavy
equipment. Collects all Nevada fuel taxes and licenses fuel suppliers,
dealers, transporters and exporters.
- Research and Development - Oversees legal and procedural issues
related to DMV services. Also provides interaction with outside
organizations such as the Nevada Legislature and other states' motor
- Motor Vehicle Information Technology - Provides all data processing
services including applications programming and network
- Administrative Services - Handles all accounting for revenue
collection and disbursement along with support services such as
purchasing, facilities management, warehousing and mail.
- Director's Office - Sets overall policy and direction of the agency
along with public outreach and education, employee training, personnel
services, internal review and the Office of Administrative